This article will guide you on contributing to Vertex Presale starting on October 23, 2020, at 12:30 GMT.
What is a Token Sale?
Token sales are a crowdfunding tool used to build capital by startups or to launch a new project. In a token sale, a certain amount of new tokens created by the project developers is acquired by investors in exchange for other cryptocurrencies (e.g., Ethereum, Bitcoin).
Vertex Presale is for early investors who want to contribute before the general audience through Uniswap. Uniswap Listing price of VERTX tokens will be 40% more than the presale price.
What is the VERTX Token?
VERTX is the native token of Vertex. Vertex has a deflationary token mechanism. On each transaction, the ERC20 token smart-contract burns 1% of the transaction amount. When VERTX trading and transactions get large in quantity, the burn amount will be quite large. This mechanism will create price fluctuation in the market and a good opportunity for traders to earn profits. To learn more about project and token, visit the website at https://vert.exchange
VERTX Token Presale Overview
· Rate: 1 ETH = 200,000 VERTX
· Public sale price will be 40% up
· Minimum Contribution: 0.2 ETH
· Maximum Contribution: 20 ETH
· Start Time: October 23, 2020, at 12:30 GMT
· End Time: October 27, 2020, at 12:30 GMT
· Hard Cap: 1,000 ETH
How to contribute to VERTX Token Presale
During the presale of VERTX, 40% of released tokens (200,000,000 VERTX) will be available to contribute in exchange for Ethereum.
Steps to contribute to VERTX Token Presale
- Prepare Your Wallet
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ETH FROM AN EXCHANGE. If you have ETH on an exchange, transfer it to a personal wallet of your choice. MetaMask, Trust Wallet, MyEtherWallet are some of the supported wallets.
Make sure to keep your ETH ready for transfer in advance before the presale starts.
2. Eagerly wait for the presale start
VERTX presale will start on October 23, 2020, at 12:30 GMT and last for four days till October 27, 2020, at 12:30 GMT.
While you eagerly wait for the presale, be on your toes and stay tuned for any official news.
3. Send your contribution
Once the presale has started, transfer the amount of Ethereum you are willing to contribute to the address given by our official telegram announcement channel. DO NOT TRUST ANY UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS; ELSE YOU WILL GET SCAMMED.
Please be cautious that if your transfer ETH from a hosted wallet or an exchange, you will lose your ETH and not receive VERTX tokens. Use only an ERC-20 compatible wallet mentioned above to make a transaction.
4. Track your contribution
Once the presale starts, you can view your contribution on the presale page of our live app.
Things to keep in mind
1. Beware of scammers and phishers. As it is often the case, some want to make easy money by fraud out there. Ensure the URLs you are going to are the official ones. Don’t believe emails sent from addresses that are not familiar to you. It is strongly recommended that you type in the website address yourself or at least add it to your bookmarks. To contribute, use the address that is given on our telegram announcement channel. Remember: No one from Vertex will ask you for funds directly.
2. Make sure to learn about Vertex from our website and whitepaper. Don’t contribute without doing your own research. It is essential to analyze that you are contributing to an authentic project that is not a scam.
3. Participate during the presale period to receive a good bonus. Uniswap public sale price will be 40% up from Presale price.
4. The 1% burn on every transaction is activated in the presale as well so for 1 ETH contribution investor will get 198,000 VERTX instead of 200,000 VERTX.
Follow us on:
Announcement channel: https://t.me/Vertex_DEX